Liverpool Health Trainers
Help and advice is available through the Liverpool NHS Health Trainer programme which is run in partnership with Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group and local charities PSS and Age Concern Liverpool. John Williams, our health trainer, offers a weekly service, every Thursday afternoon, so if you answer yes to any of the following questions why not book an appointment?
Do you want to:
- change to a healthier diet and lose weight
- become fitter and more active;
- stop smoking;
- drink sensibly;
- reduce stress and anxiety?
- listen to you - sessions can last up to one hour;
- work with you 1-2-1 to support, encourage and motive you to change your lifestyle;
- help you set goals and develop a personal health plan;
- understand the barriers you have faced in the past and offer realistic solutions;
- continually review your progress over a 12 week period; accompany you no your journey to better health.